Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Hair!!


Okay, so I'm really not the person to post pictures of themselves, especially self taken pictures, but yesterday I chopped my hair and am a little traumatized by the event. It may not look really short but it was quite the change for me! I decided that this year has been a pretty ruff one on me and this is kind of my way to have a clean slate. Today I'm still not used to it, but hopefully it will grow (ha ha) on me. My friend Emily did it, I think she did a great job!! Just don't pay attention to the bags under my eyes, I'm still quite sleep deprived!

2 comments:

hannah said...

Nichole, I LOVE the new hair cut! It looks SO SO cute on you! Wow, I'm sure you are a little traumatized--your hair was getting long! But it looks so pretty on you. What a fun change. :)

Kent & Teri said...

Your hair looks awesome and you are beautiful even Josh says so.
Love, Mom and Josh