Monday, February 16, 2009

Sick little Porter :(


So Porter started getting sick the day of my Grandma's funeral (we all did actually).  He got worse and worse  and finally Saturday (I know I'm the bad mom that waits until the doctor's office is closed to take her kids in) I took him to InstaCare.  He has RSV, and an ear infection.  The doctor also thinks he has pneumonia, but wasn't sure????? He is on nebulizer treatments, and antibiotics.  So far no oxygen.  He still has a fever, but is acting like sute a trooper.  He hates his breathing treatments and just cries.  He is not much of a complainer so it breaks my heart.  Hopefully he will be getting better soon.  

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is the saddest thing I have ever seen! Poor Porter, and poor you! I hope you all get better soon!

AMY said...

That is the tiniest nebulizer I've ever seen. It brings back memories... we went thru the same thing with Aidan at 18 mo.

Mykell is the perfect princess. I love all that girl stuff... a little foreign to me, but so, so cute. Maybe some day? :)

Kym said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Porter!! My mom told me the other day. He looks like he does pretty well with the nebulizer treatments. Mykell is such a cutie!! Let me know if you need anything.

hannah said...

Oh, poor little guy!!! That is the saddest thing I've ever seen! I hope he gets better soon! I'm sorry I missed Mykells party--i hate cold and flu season! :)

The Douglas's said...

he looks so cute,even when he is sick. Tha tsucks he has RSV. Hopefully he feels better soon. Hope I see you soon

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

Oh how sad. I hope you are all feeling better. If not, let me know what I can do to help! I hate that you are "quarentined" from us. LOL

Kerr Family said...

Hey Nichole, I am sorry your little man is so sick! I started a blog a little while ago and just added your blog to mine, I am still trying to figure out this blog thing. I hope you are doing well.
Court

Amanda said...

Hope he feels better soon. Kaylynn had a nasty cold after Christmas, but got over it ok in 3 weeks. Is this the same cold he was fighting at Christmastime? Poor boy... Poor mom!