Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween costumes

I have been working so hard on my kids costumes this year. The first of the week Mykell started to get sick and I was so worried that it was the Swine Flu. We had soo many plans this weekend, Halloween, Parties, and Elliot's birthday is Monday. Thursday she finally had no fever, but still a bad cough. Thursday night my little guy started getting sick. By Friday morning he was wheezy, and coughing, and had a bad fever. I took him to the doctor (mostly because Port gets really, really bad respiratory problems) and he also thinks we have the flu...NOOOOO! So being the bad mom that I am, I made my sick kids dress up in thier costumes tonight all for the sake of pictures!! This was actually the best little Port felt all night, poor guys! But you have to admit they look pretty darn cute!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tina said...

Darling costumes!!! It looks like you went to a lot of work making them! Hope that Porter gets feeling better soon! He has had a rough go hasn't he? Hope you can enjoy some part of the holiday!!

Amanda said...

How adorable. And you made the costumes! I decided we're going to be wizard of Oz next year, but I got the Dorothy and Lion costumes this year, 50% off after Halloween sell. Should have waited another day, then they were 75% off. Anyway, I'll be the scarecrow and Brandon the Tin Man. Although by then I may have further developed my split personality and should be half the Wicked Witch of the West and half of Glinda, the good witch of the North.