Monday, November 16, 2009

Disney on Ice


Saturday me and Mykell and our friends Emily and Halle went to Disney on Ice. We had so much fun. We dressed the girls up the as the same princess, and Emily did their hair in up-do's, they looked so grown up, it was a bit sad!! But darn cute too!


It is so fun to do stuff with them. Me and Emily have been friends for so long, I just LOVE having little girls the same age.


I know Mykell looks pretty serious in the pictures, but she had a GREAT time!! We got seats on the 2nd row, it was soo much fun!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kym said...

How fun!! When/if I have a girl I want to take her to Disney on ice and dress her up like you did with Mykell. Her hair is adorable!! What a fun mom you are!

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

What a darling little niece I have. I saw this before and forgot to comment I guess.. Anyway, I love that you take her every year. What a great mother/daughter thing to do. I LOVE her hair also.