Friday, January 15, 2010

little Port's getting bigger!



Last night we were giving Porter a nebulizer treatment, he was holding still and actually leaving the mask on, so we took a picture or two. Then I remember that it has almost been one year since his fist treatment. I got out the picture, how cute huh. His cute little blue eyes, but boy his has grown up. Now he is no longer a baby, but a cute little boy. He is the best little guy, so sweet and well manered. He loves people, and rarely cries. But the poor guy gets sick A LOT. This is his third bad cold since December. This past year he has had RSV, pneumonia, croup, a bad allergic reaction, 3 ear infections, swine flu, and several, several colds. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. The nebulizer helps him breath a little better, but still he can't breath too well sleeping, so he is up most of the nights. Anyone out there have any suggestions?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kym said...

I can't believe how big he and Mykell are?!?! I ran in to them and Elliot at Sam's Club a while ago. His eyes are to die for!!!

Sorry he's been so sick. Something that helped my sister and brothers was having a humidifier going in their rooms. I'm no expert, but it might be worth a shot.

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

Oooh, poor little guy! I totally feel for him- I had pneumonia all last week. It was really miserable and scary to not be able to catch your breath. Antibiotics are amazing! I hope Porter gets better really soon!! Just think how tough he is becoming! Please let us know if there is anything we can do!! Do you need the humidifier?

Kent & Teri said...

he looks awful cute even in the nebulizer thing, glad he is getting better. Grandma Teri

Kati said...

No suggestions....but I think he looks so cute. It is really sad that he has been so sick.