Friday, April 24, 2009

What a week!!

This week has been so much fun for me. I was home with the kids all week (which means I work the next few days, oh well). I LOVED being home so much. Hopefully someday that will be normal. We had some good times, sad times, but mostly fun times. For FHE we went shopping and finally got the kid's Easter present, our new trampoline. Mykell LOVES it!! We don't have the enclosure up yet, but soon we will. She has had so much fun every day. She had a fever and was sick on Tues night-Thursday, but still wanted to jump. She would jump a couple times then lay down. Also new for her I cut her hair, ahhh. I don't think I did the best job, she doesn't seem to mind!

I also was FINALLY able to plant flowers and bushes in my back yard flower beds. We made the flower beds, but I was too sick last year to plant in them. I'm so excited to see them develop now. I love them so far. I also planted some bulbs, I can't wait to see how it turns out. I LOVE working in the yard. I missed it soo much last year. Now that Mykell has some fun things to do outside, it should be easier for me to be out there!

Then there is Port, he seems to have changed so much for me this week! He is officially in the four tooth club. His fourth tooth broke through earlier in the week. He is still not a crawler, but is now a climber. He can pull him self up. He only wants to stand if someone will help him. He is able to move himself on the floor (without crawling) to reach anything he wants. He cries now when I leave the room. Which can be hard, but cute as well. Because of the new climbing phase he had his first fall :( he fell of the bed and has two little sores, one by his eye, and the other above his ear. Sad!

Also this week, Elliot was able to find some parts for his new/old jeep. He got a roll bar and a back seat. He is quite proud of himself. Me well, I just loved being with my kids. It's amazing how much goes on in a week!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Douglas's said...

Yeah, a trampoline. FUn fun. Glad you got to be home all week too. Porter looks so cute by the way

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

I bet MyKell loves having a trampoline! What a fun Easter present. We'll have to come over and see it! I also want to see your yard, tho plants look good! Your kids are darling as ever!

Kym said...

I can't believe how by MyKell is!?!?! She looks so grown up. Her hair is so long and pretty. I love the looks the Porter has on his face in those pics. 4 Teeth!!! I can't believe it!