Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Catching up

My Birthday was July 27th the day before little Port's. The weekend before me and Elliot got to go to Salt Lake for the weekend. We had so much fun. We haven't been away in such a long time and had a blast!! We stayed at fun places, went to movies and ate at restaurants without kids!!! I had so much fun relaxing and having fun with my best friend!!

Porter and Radley are so cute together. We took them to the park a couple weeks ago. I though this picture was so cute of them reading books together!! They are starting to really interact, and they are sooo cute!


Mykell loves her cousin Talon. I can't believe how little he is, it's crazy to think Porter was the same size only a year ago. Time flies!!


Mykell LOVED swimming. She can't wait to do it again. She still talkes about her teacher Whitney, and practices her "moves!!"

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: