Sunday, August 9, 2009

Dino Park

A couple weeks ago we went with Elliot's family to Dinosaur park. It was REALLY hot, but we had so much fun. Everyone from his family was able to come, which made things great!! Mykell was a little scared of the dinosaur noises, and the robotic dinosaurs, but had so much fun. Porter was quite interested in it all!

After the park we went and ate at Texas Roadhouse. The food was great, unfortunately someone told the waitress that it was me and Quincy's birthday. I was SO embarrassed they had us sit on a saddle while the yelled about our birthdays. We really had a lot of fun. I LOVE spending time with family!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

AMY said...

I didn't even know they had a dino park in Ogden. I'll have to remember for my next visit to UT. I'll have to give you a call, maybe we could go together.

Your kids are too cute :)