Monday, October 6, 2008

Mykell



Okay so I have posted quite a bit about my little guy Porter, I feeling like I'm leaving out my firecracker Mykell!! She is CRAZY, but so much fun. She keeps me running all the time. The things she comes up with make me laugh so hard. She is a goer, and only stops occasionally to sleep. She can be pretty hard, but soo worth it. She is so social, and fun. She loves everyone she meets. Oh, and I think she is gorgeous, I love her big brown eyes!! Life would be dull without her. I just love her!!!

6 comments:

AMY said...

Your pictures are so great! Who takes them? Mykell sounds a lot like my Aidan. He's our social, active, go getter 4 yr old.

hannah said...

These pictures of Mykell are so cute!!! Did Debbie take them? I love the ones with the leaves. I agree, life would be SO dull without Mykell. We sure love her and her big beautiful eyes!

Kym said...

Those pictures of Mykell are SOOOO cute!!! She's such a little doll. And Porter, of course, is adorable too. He's already changed so much since I saw him last.

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

Cute cute! Where were the leaves? Those are so fun! Tami LOVED her present and he is wearing the hat at the hospital! :)

Holly said...

Hey! It was so fun to hear from you... I love your blog. Your kids are so beautiful! I loved seeing pics of them both. Good luck on your running. I think you and Emily are both nuts to even think it sounds fun.

Lesa said...

Your kids are adorable and it looks like you are having lots of fun with them!