Friday, October 31, 2008

Mykell's 1st Prayer


The other night I FINALLY got Mykell to say her own prayer. It was so cute I thought I had better share it. She started out "Dear Father, thanks for the Temple..it's a holy place, I am a Sunbeam, thanks for Daddy and Dillon, thanks for Grandma Teri and Grandma Debbie, Jesus Christ Amen!!" Can you tell what songs we sang just before her prayer?? It is so much fun to see how they learn and grow. She is a LITTLE stubborn but at last I heard her first prayer and it was well worth the wait!

3 comments:

The Douglas's said...

hahaha, that is so dang cute. I love listening to what little kids pray about

Holly said...

How precious! I was super excited when Abby finally prayed too. I was really quite surprised how long it took!

hannah said...

That is so precious. I'm glad you have that written down so you can remember what she said. We had fun at Elliot's b-day party last night! Thanks for inviting us! :)