Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

Well, Halloween was so much fun for me. We started out getting family pictures! This time to the studio was way better than the last disaster. Then I took the kids to some grandparents house. We then made a fun Halloween dinner for some family (I don't have very many pictures yet my memory card was full..I know I wasn't very prepared). We had a fun dinner and then took the kids the the ward party and trunk or treat. Mykell had a lot of fun. She was a cute little Tinkerbell--she even has Tinkerbell's stubborn personality!! She was so funny, I couldn't get her to say trick or treat, all she would say was "put it in the bucket" and sometimes a "please". I know not very polite. Porter was a cuddly lion. He is such a good sport he really just goes a long for the ride!!! (I don't have the best pictures, but my mother-in-law got some good ones on Saturday so I will post those later!)


Mykell after a LONG day of eating WAY too much candy!!!
We tried hard to get a good picture of the three of us, this it the best we got!!
My cute little lion!!!!
Mykell enjoying her treats from Aunt Kelli---thanks Kelli!!

2 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

I LOVE that picture of Porter, where his eyes are all wide!! What a cute little lion! And Mykell was an adorable Tinkerbell! Glad you guys had a fun Halloween. Your hair is so cute, Nichole. I love it!

AMY said...

Don't you love warm baby costumes? They're so cute. Halloween was fun this year, but it's always fun when you have kids.

I was just reading another blogger who celebrated a birthday. I love any excuse for parties and sugar.