Sunday, November 30, 2008

Family Pictures

So my amazingly talented mother-in-law took some wonderful pictures of us on Thanksgiving. Just after we enjoyed a wonderfull meal prepared by his grandmother!! My in-law's have a beautiful creek behind their house and it makes for some amazing (at least I think) pictures. We are still working on having all of us prepared for a picture at the same time, but hey at least we are trying!! I don't have time now, but maybe tomorrow I will add more of them.


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

AMY said...

We just finished family pics too. Doesn't it feel good to have them done? The scenery is beautiful. Your kids are so good looking. Ilove their expressions.

hannah said...

The pictures look great!!! And everyone is looking at the camera! You have such a cute little family. :) I'm glad you had a fun thanksgiving, too. :)

The Douglas's said...

You all look so cute and the background is great!

Holly said...

Good enough for a Christmas card even. We were going to do ours this week and then my hubby got a black eye. Haha!

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

Cute! I love that little creek. It is so pretty. Debbie took some good pictures.