Saturday, November 15, 2008

Garden City

We were able to go to Garden City the day after Halloween and have Elliot's grandma show us around the house and lot that she grew up in. It was so much fun and we got to hear some neat stories of her growing up. We had a lot of fun just getting together. Mykell had a blast being with her uncles and running around. I just loved finally seeing the place I had heard so much about. I can only imagine how much fun she must have had growing up there. My mother-in-law took some amazing pictures--I love them!! I just got them yesterday. Thanks so much Debbie for the great pictures!!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

AMY said...

you're so lucky to be around family. i hope we can move back to ut in a couple of years.

hannah said...

this collage looks so great! you'll have to teach me how to do it! the pictures are really cute, too. you guys have so many great pictures!!