Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Elliot!!!!

Elliot celebrated his 27th birthday on Sunday. On Saturday we spent the day with his family and had a fun dinner and cake and ice cream (I will write more about Saturday later when I have some pictures!!). Sunday we spent the day together just relaxing and going to church! We had family over Sunday night for cake and ice cream--thanks so much for coming everyone we had a lot of fun! I just wanted to say how much I love my cute husband and all the things he does for me and our little family. I am so glad we got to spend another year together! (I don't have a lot of pictures sorry! )
Porter and Radley enjoying each others company!!!
Mykell helping dad blow out the candles---there were a lot so she was a little scared!!

4 comments:

The Douglas's said...

Happy birthday to elliot! I love the halloween pics. SO cute

Jeremy & Andrea said...

you guys had a busy weekend. your cuddly lion is oh so adorable! and i love stinkerbells. they make me smile in a "i know you are going to get a little kid just like you someday" way.

hannah said...

I hope Elliot had a great birthday! Thanks for having us over. We had a blast! And sorry that the pictures I took turned out a little blurry. :)

Kym said...

Hey Nichole! You're kids costumes are adorable! I really love Porter's. We are going to Bear Lake this weekend so hopefully we'll see you there!