Friday, December 19, 2008

Let it SNOW!!!!


Mykell has LOVED the snow. She is out playing in it with Bentley at least 3 times a day. The first day that it snowed we couldn't find her gloves and hat, so before I could get out and buy some she was out playing. She didn't even care that her hands were ICE cold (I know I'm a bad mom for letting her play outside with out a hat and gloves--but she REALLY wanted too!). She is so funny, the first time she saw the snow she said "Look Mommy snowmen!!" She calls the snow snowmen, well after today we have lots and lots of snowmen in our yard! Oh, and yes she does have hats and gloves now! It's funny but I think she really just likes walking in the snow. She walks to the back fence and back to the porch over and over and over, weird huh!! (I'll get better pictures later!!)

0 comments: