Friday, December 19, 2008

Welcome Home Elder Dunkley!!!!







My little brother came home from his mission yesterday!!! He has been serving in the Uganda Kampala mission the past two years, we were so lucky he came home a couple weeks early so we could have him for Christmas!! He had a 45 hour trip to make is back to us. I'm so excited to have him back. He did a wonderful job, and served the people of Uganda with all his heart! He talks pretty funny these days, but I guess we can over look that! My pictures are really bad I know, things were happening really fast, I don't even have any of his face (and he is really cute--single girls!!). I will get more pictures of him later. We are so happy so have him home and safe. Just in time for the snow storm!!

2 comments:

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

YAY!!! How exciting!! That is soo fun! When my brothers came home from their missions I was so nervous because I didn't really remember them much. Shane says I cried and broke his heart when I saw him. (i was 3) Welcome home Elder Dunkley!

hannah said...

It was such a fun night! Its so good to have him back!!! :)