Friday, December 5, 2008

Updates--

So really I'm writing this because I'm bored, and don't want to do what I should be doing!! Anyways I went downstairs today to the spare bedroom where I have been hiding all my Christmas stuff from Mykell and found 3/4 of a bad of candy cane Kiss wrappers all over the floor-ahhhh. I think Bentley ate them yesterday when I was shopping. I called the vet, they said that if it had been more than 4 hours it does no good to make them throw it up, so I'm just watching for side effects. I feel really bad!!! But so far he seems okay! I love it how they tell you if you see anything call us immediately and he will have to come in for IV's and such-- like shouldn't I be doing something other than waiting for bad things to happen??? In other news I think I'm done with my Christmas shopping, now I just have to get a few things made and I'm good!! Yea!!! Porter is getting his first tooth, I only noticed because he is extra slobbery these days, but I can see two edges of his bottom right middle tooth--what a champ! He hasn't even been fussy, just slobbery and wants to bite everything. He has his 4 month check up on monday. He has really just been a sweet heart. He only wakes up once from 10-4 and then 4-8, pretty good! He loves to smile and laugh at us. He loves his bath with Mykell, and she loves to look at his...... ahhhhh! Mykell is finally adjusting to having Porter in our home. She is starting to go to bed better, and act better in general. Hopefully the terrible two's are ending!! She is so cute she sings songs, dances and talks all day. It is so fun to see her learn and grow! Oh, and in other news Elliot is graduating in 2 weeks!!! My brother Brett is coming home from his mission in 2 weeks!!! I am going part time in 4 1/2 weeks!!! Sorry I know it's a lot of info, but like I said I am very bored!!

3 comments:

AMY said...

Bad dog, Marley!

I'm so glad your little guy is a good sleeper. Aidan had a hard time adjusting to his brother... I remember thinking, "Where is my sweet boy?" Not to worry, he snapped out of if it soon enough and now loves to play with Jack.

hannah said...

Yay for going part time!!! I'm excited for you. And Porter is just an angel. He is such a sweetheart. I hope Bentley is okay! :)

The Douglas's said...

I am sad you are going part time but excited for you. Did you find any dog dropping from him eating all the candy? Hee hee