Thursday, January 29, 2009

6 months old


So my little buddy is SIX MONTHS old. I can't believe it, time flies for reals. This sweet little guy has been such a blessing in our home. He is so much fun!! He is happy most of the time, so calm, and goes along for anything!! He still is not the worlds best sleeper, but makes up for it with his sweet attitude. He started out as such a tiny thing and now is anything but small. He loves his family, and even puts up with his sisters tantrums! He loves to be held, play with his toys, be sung to, have baths with Mykell (as long as she doesn't drowned him!), bottles, and his dad. He hates, solid foods, and fasting!!! It took so long to get him here, but time is flying by now he is here. I can't get enough of my sweet little Porter!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe it!@ Six months already? It goes by way too fast. he is such a cute little man!

The Douglas's said...

How freakin cute is he!! He is such a doll! Yes, I felt so bad for you while you were trying to get him here, but he does look worth it! :)

hannah said...

Wow, time is going by too fast! He is so darn cute and I just want him to stay at this age!!! I love the faces he pulls while eating solid foods. He's adorable and I love him to pieces! :)

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

Can you believe our boys are 6 months? Seriously? It seems like just yesterday we were both pregnant. Crazy how much our lives have changed. For good! Let us know about MyKell's thing. Sounds fun!

Amanda said...

What a cutie. He's adorable!