Monday, January 12, 2009

Last one!!!!!!!

Okay, this is the last one for today!! I'm not really caught up, but done for today!! This weekend my brother Brett reported his mission. He did such a great job. It has been so fun to beable to be all together as a family. We were able to take pictures of the 4 of us siblings for the first time in a while (don't pay attention to Josh (the youngest) he is just 13 and can't be helped!!! So Brett (the cute one in the white shirt) is single--tell your friends!! My mom's mom came from Las Vegas for the weekend. It was really fun to see her and catch us again.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

hannah said...

cute pictures, nichole! poor josh is just at that awkward teenage stage. oh, i'm so glad i'm out of that phase! I'm glad that you took pictures because i've been so bad at taking them lately. i need to email you pictures of porter and mykell that i took on christmas, too.

Kym said...

I can't believe that Mykell and Porter are already that old. I'm learning that as a parent time is going by so much faster. It seems like pregnancy goes by so slow(especially the last part) and then your baby is here and they grow too fast! But it's so rewarding. It looks like you had a good Christmas!

Tina said...

Hey there! I found your blog through the grapevine! Do you mind if I add it to my blog? Mine is private, but if you want an invite, just e-mail me at tinagann@gmail.com

Jesse and Mindi said...

Hey Nichole, I found your blog through Mandy Douglas's, through Caroline's. You know how that goes, I hope:) Maybe I'm the only blog stalker:) Your kids are so cute!!!!