Monday, January 12, 2009

Growing Up


My little kids are getting SO big. Mykell turns 3 next month and Porter is almost 6 months old. The past few months have been so busy I just needed to take a "time out" and remind myself of how blessed I am. They are truly angels, and I am so lucky to have them in my home. Mykell loves to "help" me and I am amazed at how fast she is learning. She loves to play with other kids and really has no fear of others. She Loves her "buddy", Porter. Porter may not be the best sleeper in the world but he is the most mellow and good natured little guy. He loves to snuggle and just be with us. I am so lucky!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

hannah said...

I agree--your kids are getting way too big! they need to stay so little and cute forever! :)

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

I was just thinking about how MyKell is going to have a birthday soon. YAY! She is getting so big and is soo adorable.