Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Chocolate anyone??

I have been a little behind in updating my blog.  Nothing great has happened but I needed to catch up on a few things.  I recently published by blog from last year and I love it.  I decided that I'm going to be better at updating so I have a more accurate book.  ANYWAYS, my parents have a chocolate fountain and every once and a while we get together and go to town!  They had a dessert night a couple weeks ago (of course I had to work) and Elliot and the kids went!  I heard they had a blast, don't tell the pediatrician but I heard even little Porter enjoyed some!!  Mykell told me all about it the next day! Later apparently Mykell moved the kitchen chairs around and assigned everyone a seat, lucky them (and what good sports too!!)



1 comments:

hannah said...

it was pretty funny when Mykell made everyone sit like that. she's so much fun to be around! :)