Friday, March 20, 2009

Willow Park


Okay so I know these pictures look cold, but it really was a pretty nice day out. We got together with Kelli and Radley for a outing to our world famous Willow Park Zoo!! (I guess the pictures of the Elephants and Panda's and things didn't turn out, but we got a nice one of Mykell feeding the ducks!!). Mykell had fun running around and feeding the ducks, and then making some new friends on the play ground. Porter looked bored most of the time, and Radley seemed more interested in Porter than anything else. I had a great time talking to someone older than 3 and getting outside! Thanks Kelli, can't wait to do more!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

I am so mad that I also didn't get any pictures of the giraffes and zebras! LOL! They just brought the monkeys out! (for real) We'll have to go again! I had fun shopping with you today! THANKS again for babysitting!

AMY said...

Yeah... Willow Park. Did you donate your money on the way in? :) That money probably goes to keep the fish food stocked. Kangaroos are awesome though.