Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mykell's Cute Quotes!


So I have been wanting to write this for a while to remember some of Mykell's funny sayings. Today I'm TRYING really hard to stay awake so I felt like no time better than now! As a little girl she says the FUNNIEST things all the time. She has come up with many ways to tell me no such as: "Um, of course I not," "It is NOT a possibility", " "NO", "Why" "Probably I won't" "Not yet anymore", and "In a minute (I think she got this one from me!)" She phrases a lot of things in questions some of my favorites: "Did you make a mess?" (meaning she made a mess) "Did you break mom's things?" (you can figure that one out yourself!) . She LOVES her little brother, she calls him her buddy, her palo, she kisses him gives him hugs, and says "your so cute", "hey palo are you my friend?", "I love you buddy" she is a great sister until she says "Port don't pull my hair", "Port don't hit me", and "Port don't touch me". She has been so fun, she is coming up with new things all the time. When we drive down the road she looks at the store signs and says "Mom do you see all the ABCD's". I love her so much, and my favorite saying "Mom I love you, you are my best friend!!" Love you to Mykell!

3 comments:

hannah said...

You definitely need to keep a record of the cute things she says. She is so funny! I love her personality. :)

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

I LOVE that you shared those cute things! I love my little niece, MyKell!

Kym said...

Kids say the funniest things! Those are some unique ways to say no. I never would've thought of those myself. She's such a cutie!! We should definitely get together and go on walks since it's starting to feel like spring. Let's hope we don't get another blasted snow storm! :)a