Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Swings and Slides again






One of Mykell's FAVORITE things last year was playing at the park.  Saturday we took her and she played and played and played.  One of the slides is rather fast and she would come hurling out and land on her back on the ground.  She would look stunned and then start laughing and get up and keep on playing.  Porter really likes the swing and giggled when we would go up! We had so much fun, it wasn't too fun to wake up Monday morning to this...(okay so I couldn't make the snow picture go where I wanted to but you get the idea!!)

I asked Mykell if she wanted to play in the snow, she said no she wanted to play on the grass, me too!

4 comments:

Kayla Merritt said...

Hey I'm Elliots cousin Kayla. Your blog is very cute and your kids are even cuter. They have grown up very fast from the last time I saw them. take care.

Kym said...

We know EXACTLY what you mean!! If the summers in Logan weren't so awesome I'd be outta here. :) I'm definitely up for going on walks when it warms up!! I love the pic of them in the stroller. I can't believe how big Porter is getting and Mykell gets cuter and cuter

AMY said...

You are a dedicated Mom. I don't venture outside with the kids until it's jacket weather... and NO snow. I hate being cold. My kids wish I'd go outside, though. They stare out our kitchen doors a lot.

Mmmmm... I'm a big fan of chocolate. That fountain sounds yummy.

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

Cute pictures! I am glad that MyKell wanted to have fun snow or no snow! I am really excited to go to the park tomorrow! I'll call you when I wake up!