Tuesday, September 30, 2008

2 Months Old



So Porter turned two months old on Sunday, I can't believe how time flies. We blessed him Sunday and it was such a wonderful day. I took a couple pictures before church, they are not great but I couldn't resist. I took a couple yesterday in a fun little onsie from uncle Travis and aunt Hannah~~I thought Trav might enjoy them!! Porter is so cute, and growing so fast. He has been the best addition to our family I can imagine!!! I love that he knows who we are now and recognizes faces, it makes things so rewarding. It's hard to leave him for work, but so much fun to see him when I get home.

4 comments:

AMY said...

Your pictures turned out great. What a fun day, huh? Before you know it, he'll be 1. Seriously, it seems like only a couple of months ago we blessed Jack... not 10! It goes fast, but it's so fun, every stage.

hannah said...

The little onesie looks so cute on him! Travis will love seeing him in it. The littlest Crimson Tide fan! He's getting so big, I can't even believe it. Such a handsome little guy. :)

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

Soo sweet. He is adorable! I love these pictures. I can't wait to see the ones Debbie took at your mom's house too. Sorry about this weekend. :(

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

The border is actually another image behind it. Thanks! We are trying to decide if we'll go up friday night or sat morning. I'll let you know. We need to try to go to thanksgiving point some other time this fall for sure!