Monday, September 8, 2008

Tetons





On Sunday we drove around Grand Teton park. we stopped at Jenny Lake and let Mykell run around a bit. The view was amazing, I just can't get over how pretty it is there. We didn't get to see any wildlife, besides squirrels so that was a little disappointing. The kids slept for a bit in the car so it was nice to just be able to talk with my husband with no inturuptions for a while!! After driving we went and ate at Bubba's and then did a little shopping and went home.

2 comments:

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

How fun!! Cute pictures. I love Mykell's sunglasses. It makes me excited for our little family trip together. (do you know when it is yet?)

hannah said...

Sweet shades, Mykell! These pictures are way cute! I'm glad you guys had fun! I'm ordering a CD with all the pictures I took of everyone and I'll get it to you soon! :)