Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pictures

I think Porter's purple face really adds to the picture!!
This is my favorite of Mykell
This shows a little of her stinker face!!
Here we were telling her to show the lady her teeth (to try and get her to smile) this is what we got!
This is my favorite of Porter
Notice his cute shoes, thanks Amanda!

So I finally got the kids pictures back. They turned out better than I thought, not as good as I had hoped. I am really sad that I didn't get a good one of them together. Oh, well better luck next time I guess. I just hope that next time doesn't come too soon!!

4 comments:

AMY said...

Oh my gosh! There are so many things I want to say. 1- your kids are adorable and Mykell looks like you 2- you look fabulous after just having a baby 1 mo ago 3- you're lucky you live in Logan, I miss it. Although, eastern WA is beautiful as well. We live in Liberty Lake (between Spokane and Couer D'Alene)
4- your husband seems familiar to me somehow, I can't put my finger on it 5- are you still working? I have so many great memories of nursing school (minus some of the professors :) AND 6- you can definitely run a marathon.

Thank you for commenting on my blog. We definitely need to stay in touch! It's so fun to see you and your family pictures.

PS Do you keep in touch with Brooke? I haven't talked to her in so long.

hannah said...

I love the pictures! I think they turned out great! Mykell is so beautiful and growing up so fast! Porter is just a handsome little guy. I can't wait to see what he looks like when he gets bigger, but I hope time doesn't pass by too fast, either! :)

The Garza's said...

Holy crap- I am so so glad you found me- What is up??? I was just thinking of you the other day- Your little family is so freaking cute, and congrats on the new little boy!! Are you still working? I hope your doing great- I will have to get your # to chat- I love your blog, and I miss talkin to you- I really want to chat and keep in touch- Let me know what's up k I will be waiting (but not in a creepy way)lol

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

WAY cute! I think they turned out great! Third time's a charm! YAY!