Monday, September 8, 2008

Picture Trouble

Before time number 1

I'm still a bit frustrated by this so sorry but I decided to write about it. A couple of weeks ago I decided to finally get the kids pictures taken. We went to JC Penny and had an awful time. The first trip Mykell was so bad we had to take her home, and didn't get one picture of her. The next time I brought reinforcements my mom, Josh and Elliot, our one goal was to keep Mykell happy. Well we did and and we took some great pictures. When we were all done, and waited a half hour to view them the guy that took the pictures came up to me and told me that the flash wasn't on and we would have to retake them. So me and my mom went back for time number three. Mykell wasn't nearly as good, and the lady taking the pictures was not very patient. We got some but they were not what I was hoping for, and we only got one (bad) picture of the two of them together. I think it may be time to switch portrait studio's !!

0 comments: