Thursday, September 25, 2008

Weekly update!!


So this week has been kind of crazy we have been a little busy, but having fun!!! Last week Mykell had some fun with mom at the park, while dad was fishing. We got to tend our cousin Radley, who is sooooo cute. He was blessed on Sunday I forgot my camera so you'll have to imagine how cute he looked by his picture above, he is the baby with hair on his head!!! Then this week I started back to work. I wasn't really looking forward to it, but it had to be done. We now are getting ready for Porter's blessing on Sunday, I have a lot to do but hopefully we can get it all done!! Porter smiled for the first time this week(finally) it is so fun to have him recognize me. It kind of makes all the hard work worth it!! So I know your all dying to know, but I can finally run a mile ( I will not tell you how long it took)!!!!! Only 25.2 more to go ahhhhhhhhhhh! I know I've got a lot of hard work to do but I know I can do it.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

AMY said...

All babies are adorable, but since both my boys had very little hair, I prefer the bald ones :)

Good Luck with the blessing!

How did you get that background? It is so cute!

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

Cute pictures! Looks like Radley had fun at your house. How is work going? I'm so glad you stopped by tonight.

hannah said...

Such cute pictures! We had so much fun at the blessing yesterday. Porter is so darling! He's starting to remind me of Mykell when she was a baby. Thank you for the pictures, too! :)

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

Yesterday couldn't have gone any better! What a precious little guy Porter is. The dinner was soo yummy. I really had a good time afterwards watching Debbie take his pictures. Thanks for a fun day!

hannah said...

We went up Logan Canyon and I went a little camera crazy with all the pretty colors of the leaves. Thanks for having us at the blessing! It was so much fun! Elliot did such a beautiful job on the blessing. It was fun getting together and seeing the cute babies! :)